SHIPPING AND RETURNS
SHIPPING AND TAXES
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on the checkout page. Unless you provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to our acceptance of the order, you are responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order, including, without limitation, sales tax. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on the checkout page.
Fighter Pilot Shipping Policy
- Delivery estimates include our processing time and shipping time.
- All orders will be charged the same day and shipped ASAP on the next available ship date, Monday – Friday.
- Please double-check your address!
- FPS will not be held responsible for orders shipped to the wrong address as a result of customer mistake, typing error or misspelling during the sign-in or checkout process.
- It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to ensure they enter the address correctly.
- FPS shipments cannot be forwarded to a different address in case of a change of address. Please enter the correct and final location of the shipment.
- FPS moves Fast. After an order is placed, we cannot change the address. Chances are we moved at Mach One and your shipment is boxed, labeled and ready to rock.
- FPS does not sell outside of the USA. FPS appreciates international interest! At this time we do not accept international addresses.
- FPS may use information provided to contact you for incomplete information or order problems. Make sure emails and phone numbers are correct.
- When you place an order with FPS, you agree to be contacted by us, or companies that represent FPS, to leave a review regarding your order. (Email, Text, or Phone)
Products that are purchased directly from these Websites may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund, less shipping and handling. Only one opened package of any like product is eligible for return. All others of the same product must be in a factory sealed container to be eligible to be returned for a refund.