Product info folder
- Ingredients are not created equal. Purity and potency vary in relation to cost. This is why cheap drugstore eye vitamins exist at low prices.
Veloxeye™ invests in premium ingredients like Lutemax2020® and Chromax® to ensure purity. We have 2x to 4x the quantity of our competition to ensure potency. Is it more expensive? Yes. But for maximum results there are no shortcuts, and we are not here for 2nd Place.
Top quality, matched with maximum dosage, is the only path for health enthusiasts and athletic performers seeking real results.
- Below are studies our MD used to formulate Veloxeye™. Prior to formulation the ingredients were rigorously tested in the fast-paced environment of competition flight. Veloxeye™ is the culmination of 12 years of personal trials. We built it. We use it. It works.
Key points of the scientific studies are below in red for quick reading. For those who want to take a deep dive, click the link for access to full clinical trial information.
Vitamin A Study 3 “inadequate retinol…impaired dark adaptation”
• Zinc Study 1 “Zinc/Vitamin A…dark adaptation”
• Zinc Study 2 “Essentiality of Zinc...Zinc needed for protein and DNA synthesis”
• Lutein Study 1 “Critical function…optical properties”
• Lutein Study 2 “Improved levels of BDNF…learning, memory, and higher cognitive processes”
• Lutein Study 3 “Decreased headache and eye strain”
• Lutein Study 4 “Improved sleep quality”
• Lutein Study 5 “Reduced photodamage…DNA repair and cell survival”
• Lutein Study 6 “Improves several parameters of cognitive performance”
• Computer Vision Syndrome Study 1 “Eye strain…disturbed visual acuity…eye burning”
• Computer Vision Syndrome Study 2 “Headache…eye strain…double vision”
• Computer Vision Syndrome Study 3 “Blue light…reaches deeper….damage the retina”
• Blue Mountain Eye Study “Multivitamin…B12...strongly protective…cortical cataract”
• Nurses’ Health Study 2 “Vitamin C supplement….decrease risk of cataracts”
• Nurses’ Health Study 3 “Vitamin C…substantially reduce…age-relate lens opacities”
• Beaver Dam Eye Study “Lutein intake…half as likely to have an incident of cataract”
• Lutein/Zeaxanthin and Cataract Study 1 “Age 45-75…men…19% lower risk of cataract”
• Lutein/Zeaxanthin and Cataract Study 2 “Aged 45-71…22% decreased risk of cataract”
- Contrary to popular belief, supplements are regulated. It is not legal (or cool) to make a benefit claim without “substantiation that the claim is truthful and not misleading”. Regulation below.
By law, “regulations prohibit any claims to be made for a dietary supplement with regard to any medical condition”. However, it is required “that a manufacturer of a dietary supplement making a nutritional deficiency, structure/function, or general well-being claim have substantiation that the claim is truthful and not misleading”. Section 403(r)(6) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) (21 U.S.C. 343(r)(6)).
To make the claim, you need (A) to have enough of a certain ingredient and (B) the right version, or quality level, of the ingredient. This can mean high doses and branded ingredients both of which are expensive. We spend the money on the good stuff to ensure our clients receive maximum benefit with no BS.
When you receive VELOXEYE™, pull apart one capsule. Look, touch and smell the ingredients. You will be pleasantly surprised when you compare FPS to other over-the-counter-brands. No chemical smells from cheap ingredients.
How to Use
Veloxeye™ comes in a 30-day supply format. 60 capsules. Two capsules taken daily with meals. You can choose to take both capsules with one meal or one capsule per meal for two meals.
Our flight team employs performance 16:8 fasting on a two-meal per day cycle. They take one capsule with each meal.
What to Expect
Put in the work. There are no shortcuts. Success requires Veloxeye™ to be taken daily. Don’t skip! Consistency equals results.
Congratulations on taking action to improve yourBelow is a table of results at 6 months provided by our partners at Lutemax2020®. Results are noticeable at 3 months. Full benefit at 6 months.
No. 1 Performance Asset!
Gains happen slowly and usually go unnoticed…until that Ah-Ha! Moment. For many, the first sign is more restful sleep from blocking blue light. Then you notice “all the sudden” eyes are less tired, or signs are easier to read. The best way to prove results is an eye test before you start and at Month 3. Do this, you will be a Veloxeye™ customer for life. We are proud to have you as part of the team.